You need to have an email, Facebook or myLibrary ID before you can log into the NLB Job Portal for job application.
You should reset your password with your respective email providers.
To obtain a myLibrary ID, please perform the steps as follows:
- Go to http://www.nlb.gov.sg
- Click on 'Login' followed by 'Sign Up'
- Select 'Sign up for a myLibrary ID'
- Enter your NRIC/FIN/Birth Certificate No.
- Enter the first word of your name (Click on 'Help' for sample) followed by your date of birth
- Click on 'Verify Details'
- Enter your local mobile number to receive a One Time Pin (OTP) and select 'Receive OTP'
- Click on 'Next' once the OTP is received via mobile phone
- Enter your NRIC/FIN and OTP and click on 'Submit'
- Enter a preferred 'User ID' and click 'Check if Available'. If the User ID has already been taken up, please select another 'User ID'
- Complete the rest of required particulars and click on 'Submit'
- Once the ID is created, it cannot be changed. Click on 'Confirm' to proceed
Please click on the link: https://account.nlb.gov.sg/ForgotUserId for the recovery of myLibrary ID username.
Please click on the link: https://account.nlb.gov.sg/ForgotPassword for the recovery of password.
You will receive an email notification upon successful submission of your application. You can view a list of the jobs you have submitted your application for from the job portal.
If you are unable to complete your application at the moment, you can save the application and return subsequently to complete it.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted for an interview.
You will be required to bring along your detailed resume and photocopies of your birth certificate and identity card, educational certificates, transcripts, testimonials, NS certificate of service (if applicable) and other relevant documents if you are shortlisted for an interview.
If you need help with our job portal, please contact us at email@example.com.