1 Harbourfront Walk
#03-05 (Lobby F) VivoCity
Mon - Sun: 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Closed at 5.00pm on eves of Christmas,
New Year and Chinese New Year
Closed on Public Holidays
Bookdrop hours: 10.00am - 10.00pm
- All public libraries will reopen on 1 July 2020 with shorter opening hours from 11.00 am to 7.00 pm. We will be implementing timed entry and limiting each patron’s visit to our public libraries to 30 minutes.
- Book your 30-minute slot one day in advance before visiting the library: go.gov.sg/library-visit-booking
- Bookdrop and Reservation Lockers are accessible from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm. Bookings are not required for Book Drop and Reservation Pick-up.
- Check real time crowd capacity before you visit our premises: go.gov.sg/library-visit-crowd.
- Patrons who visit our facilities must observe the Ministry of Health’s advisories such as the use of SafeEntry for check in and check out, compulsory wearing of mask, temperature taking, and safe distancing measures.
to get Adobe reader
How to get there
Nearest MRT: HarbourFront (NE1/CC29)
Click here to view Adults’ & Teens’ Zone
Click here to view Children’s Zone
Bus Interchange: HarbourFront
Buses: 10, 30, 30e, 57, 61, 65, 80, 97, 97E, 100, 123, 123M, 131, 143, 145, 166, 855, NR1, NR6, RWS8
Set against a splendid view of Sentosa, library@harbourfront was officially opened by Mr S Iswaran, Minister for Communications and Information, on 12 January, 2019. A new reading and learning destination with a collection of 200,000 volumes, it is designed with two distinct zones – one for adults and teens, and another for children – to provide conducive spaces and enhanced services that suit all reading and learning needs.
The Children’s Zone enables young readers to learn through technology, with the first-ever makerspace for children aged three to nine, as well as Augmented Reality books that bring stories to life. The Adults’ and Teens’ Zone is volunteer-run, and offers flexible spaces to host programmes that support digital readiness and lifelong learning.
Click here for details about reading corners in Bukit Merah.
Thursdays, 5.30 pm – 6.00 pm (4 - 6 yrs)
Fridays, 5.30 pm – 6.00 pm (7 - 12 yrs)
Take a VR tour of the library.
For more info, click on library details
Reading Lounge 2