Woodlands Regional Library
900 South Woodlands Drive
Mon - Sun: 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Closed at 5.00pm on eves of Christmas,
New Year and Chinese New Year
Closed on Public Holidays
- All public libraries will reopen on 1 July 2020 with shorter opening hours from 11.00 am to 7.00 pm. We will be implementing timed entry and limiting each patron’s visit to our public libraries to 30 minutes.
- Book your 30-minute slot one day in advance before visiting the library: go.gov.sg/library-visit-booking
- Bookdrop and Reservation Lockers are accessible 24-hours. Bookings are not required for Book Drop and Reservation Pick-up.
- Check real time crowd capacity before you visit our premises: go.gov.sg/library-visit-crowd.
- Patrons who visit our facilities must observe the Ministry of Health’s advisories such as the use of SafeEntry for check in and check out, compulsory wearing of mask, temperature taking, and safe distancing measures.
to get Adobe reader
How to get there
Nearest MRT: Woodlands
Click here to view 1st floor
Click here to view 2nd floor
Click here to view 3rd floor
Click here to view 4th floor
Bus Interchange: Woodlands
Buses: 169, 178, 187, 856, 858, 900/900A, 901, 902, 903, 904, 911, 912, 913, 925/925C, 926, 950, 960, 961/961C, 962, 963/963E/963R, 964, 965, 966, 969
Woodlands Regional Library was officially opened on 28 April 2001 by Dr Tony Tan, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister for Defence and MP, Sembawang GRC.
Occupying four storeys and part of a basement over a floor space of 11,100 square meters in the Woodlands Civic Centre, it is a one-stop information and reference centre for the northern sector of Singapore.
Silver Infocomm Junction (SIJ)
A collaboration between the National Library Board and the Infocomm Media Development Authority, the SIJ offers adults aged 50 and above an enriching space for affordable infocomm training and customized curriculum.
Calm Down To The Library (CDTTL)
Designed and equipped with sensory-friendly read and learn areas, this autism-friendly space aims to promote the inclusion of children with autism into the library space. Caregivers are encouraged to visit the space during low peak periods on Sundays to Thursdays, 6.00 pm – 8.00 pm. A primer kit can be downloaded here.
Transition Card: This optional card (to be worn on a lanyard) is designed to help staff easily identify children with autism so assistance can be given if needed. You can also request for one at the library.
Social Story: Caregivers can use this to explain to children what they might expect in the library.
Communication Placards: A useful visual communication tool for some caregivers and children with autism.
Fridays, 7.30 pm – 8.00 pm (7 – 10 yrs)
Saturdays, 3.00 pm – 3.30 pm (4 - 6 yrs)
Every 2nd & 4th Sunday, 2.30 pm – 3.00 pm (4 - 8 yrs)
Every 1st Saturday, 4.00 pm – 4.30 pm (4 - 8 yrs) (Mandarin)
For more info, click on library details
Calm Down To The Library
Magazine & Exhibition Area