Join us for 30 minutes of bonding fun with your toddler and engage your little one through meaningful play!
This programme/event is open to members of the National Library Board, Singapore. Please ensure you have your myLibrary username on hand before proceeding with the registration. If you do not have a myLibrary username, you can create one here: https://account.nlb.gov.sg/.
About the Programme
Join other parents with young children, and support your child's early development through an enjoyable 30 minute session with songs, rhymes and stories that come alive. This fun and interactive parent-child programme is FREE! For toddlers aged 1-3.
Please note the following:
- Only parent/caregiver have to be registered for this programme. Verification with parent/caregiver's myLibrary ID is required.
- All participants including adults should register for 1 ticket. Each ticket admits 1 person only. Parents to register seperare tickets for themelves and their children.
- Toddlers must be accompanied by an adult during Jiggle, Read & Rhyme at all times.
- Arrive 10 mins before the session commences. Seats of late attendees will be given to waitlist.
- Children below 6 years old are strongly encouraged to wear face masks or face shields.
- NLB reserves the right to deny entry to participants who do not abide by the ground rules.