We can supply and deliver document reproductions from the physical collections (books, journals, newspapers, microfilms) of our libraries.
The Document Delivery Service is a chargeable service, and the supply of documents is governed by copyright restrictions in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
- Institutional or corporate members of the National Library Board
- Government ministries and statutory boards in Singapore
- Overseas libraries and individuals residing outside of Singapore
- Email for scanned/digital copies
- Registered Post for delivery of print duplicate copies
- Self-collect at Level 8, Information Counter, Lee Kong Chian Reference Library.
- For those collecting materials on behalf of others, the person collecting must produce the following document as a form of verification: Email correspondence between requestor and National Library officer handling the request.
- Credit Card - (Visa/Mastercard)
Document Delivery Fees
||Unit of Charging
|Printing & Scanning Fee
- Processing and delivery time will be dependent on the scope of your request and the delivery mode.
- For self-collection at Lee Kong Chian Reference Library, our staff will contact you once your document is ready for collection.
- For delivery by post, the delivery time may take between 1 and 3 weeks.
Please email: email@example.com.