Officer (Learning & Development)
100 Victoria Street #14-01,
- Provide administrative support in the planning and organisation of Learning activities such as staff orientation, learning journeys, briefings and in-house training programmes
- Assist in handling training & course administration, liaise with training providers, tracking and processing of invoices, updating and maintaining staff training records in our HR systems.
- Prepare and design communications and publicity materials such as EDMs or newsletters for learning & development activities and events.
- Handle all training related enquiries, applications and claims matters.
- Prepare and generate monthly training reports and statistics for management reporting and ad-hoc surveys
- Candidate with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Good communication (written and spoken) skills and IT-savvy
- A good team player who is meticulous and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
The successful applicant will be appointed on a 2-year contract.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.