Project Manager (Properties & Facilities Management)
- Project Management
including scheduling, tracking and budgeting of projects to ensure projects
complete within schedule and budget, and complies with the agreed scope.
- Call of tenders, evaluate and make recommendations on tender awards
- Evaluate requests for Variation Works, Extension of Time, etc.
- Manage construction
- Manage project closeout and post contract activities
- Integration of the activities/schedules of the various project team members
- Liaison with consultants, contractors, external agencies, and project team members
Background in Architecture, Civil & Structural Engineering, Mechanical
& Electrical Engineering, Building, Project & Facilities Management or
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Good command of English and communication skills (writing and speaking)
- Strong team player, good networking skills
- Meticulous and analytical
The successful applicant will be appointed on a 2-year contract.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.