100 Victoria Street #14-01,
The job holder will be involved in a range of accounting and related activities including managing and supervising accounts payable operations to ensure accurate recording of expenses and timely settlement to vendors and staff. You will also manage the accounts receivable and revenue collection functions to ensure accurate recording of revenue and adequacy of revenue collection controls.
- Manage and supervise Payment Processing
- Manage and supervise monthly bank reconciliation to ensure timely and accurate recording of bank transactions
- Perform month end closing activities (such as foreign currency valuation and review of audit schedules)
- Review and propose changes to existing financial policies and processes to ensure adequacy of controls on payment, revenue collection and inventory management
- Plan and implement changes to processes to take into account amendments and new standards issued under SB-Financial Reporting Standards
- Perform quarterly variance analysis of revenue accounts for reporting to management
- Verify and finalise billings to customers to ensure completeness of billing
- Preferably 1-2 years of relevant experience (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
- Certified accountant or equivalent qualification
- Meticulous, analytical and able to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Good written and communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP Financial system will be an added advantage
- Strong team player, independent and self-driven to meet tight deadlines
The successful applicant will be appointed on a 2-year contract.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.