Senior Manager/ Assistant Director, Planning & Policy
100 Victoria Street #14-01,
The job holder will play a critical role to support NLB senior management to drive i) NLB’s annual work planning efforts in alignment with NLB’s strategic priorities, MCI’s strategy map and Board Guidance, ii) oversee the reporting and strategies for NLB’s corporate performance and iii) undertake policy reviews across NLB’s divisions/ departments.
- To coordinate and oversee annual work planning activities such as Divisional work planning, Work Plan Resource Evaluation Panel meetings. This includes preparing and presenting NLB work plans and updates to NLB Senior Management, Board and MCI
- To analyse key performance indicators and oversee the reporting of performance reporting to MCI and Senior Management, and half-yearly reports to Board
- To develop an oversight of KPI performance for the whole of NLB by reviewing and analyzing divisions’ trends in KPIs and participate in divisional performance meetings.
- To develop strategies on library development plans, including digital library development proposals
- To undertake policy reviews and coordinate cross-divisional, whole-of-NLB efforts and interfacing with MCI, external agencies and NLB subsidiaries
- At least 5 years of work experience
- Some experience in corporate planning
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong collaboration and engagement skills
- Ability to work under pressure and quick turnaround time
- Good working attitude, independent and be able to work effectively in a team
- Good written, communication and presentation skills
The successful applicant will be appointed on a 2-year contract.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.