Senior Manager, National Reading Movement Office
100 Victoria Street #14-01,
The Senior Manager will work with the larger cross-functional teams of NLB staff to ensure National Reading Movement’s (NRM) strategies, programmes and events are effective and the results are delivered based on the strategic outcomes. The job holder will be responsible for the development of marketing strategies for NRM, with specific focus on growing the usage of NLB’s digital offerings, that are aligned to meeting the digital reach target and NRM outcomes of Read More, Read Widely and Read Together.
- Develop an overarching marketing strategy for NRM and NLB digital offerings, in consultation with the Programme Director.
- Develop outreach strategy and overarching framework in consultation with Programme Director.
- Establish framework to coordinate and drive NLB social media channels, to push out NRM messages and promote digital offerings.
- Vet reports and strategy papers pertaining to NRM to senior management, board and ministry.
- Supervise a team of two managers in the NRM Office. Working closely with, and guiding officers involved in NRM programmes to achieve desired outcomes.
Self-motivated, possess good interpersonal and people management skills.
Good writing and presentation skills.
Excellent leadership and managerial skills to lead teams.
Adept at both operations and administrative tasks with good planning and organising abilities.
Decisive with the ability to multi-task and work independently under pressure and tight timeline.
4-5 years of relevant experience leading marketing teams for large scale campaigns
Experience in project managing large scale events (of 30,000 crowd and more) would be an advantage