Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
The U Presence Bookclub is a platform dedicated for readers and fans of our following distinguished authors and their life-works:
- Presence: Exploring Profound Change in People, Organizations, and Society (2004) by Peter Senge, Otto Scharmer, Joseph Jaworski, and Betty Sue Flowers.
- The Fifth Discipline: The Art & Practice of The Learning Organization (1990) by Peter Senge
- Theory U: Leading from the Future as It Emerges (2009) by Otto Scharmer
- Synchronicity: The Inner Path of Leadership (1996) by Joseph Jaworski
- The Power of Myth (1998) by Joseph Campbell and Betty Sue Flowers (Editor)
The intention is certainly to create a safe space for exploring and providing participants hand-on experience with all the training exercises taught in the books.
Recommended for professionals, entrepreneurs and business owners alike; this pioneering transpersonal psychology group facilitation approach to promote self-discovery, provide actionable suggestions for leadership development, and create multi-literacy-based team culture, explicitly focuses on the rather “Spiritual Intelligence” aspects of organizational performance; and is gaining ground at impressive speed in development with the rise of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
The high-level foundational idea behind mastering the principles of these works is a belief that there exists a field of collective consciousness (Carl Jung), that is real and influential, yet invisible. When we come into alignment with this field, there is a deeper understanding of our connection with others, with life, and with a source of collective wisdom (David Bohm).
Guest Speaker for Month of May & June: Peter Seah
Peter Seah is the President of International Association of Facilitators (IAF) Singapore Chapter, a network of professionals educate on the power of facilitation to support the greater potential of people to positively change the world around them. As a consultant, he works with teams across China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Middle East, Mauritius, and South East Asia. In this coming 2-part series session, Peter will share his application of Theory U and Generative Dialogue - using a book reading method on the works of David Bohm and Otto Scharmer.
To find out more, go to https://www.presencing.org/aboutus. The Presencing Institute was founded in 2006 by MIT Sloan School of Management Senior Lecturer, Otto Scharmer and colleagues in order to create an action research platform at the intersection of science, consciousness, and profound social and organizational change.
2. Everyone is welcome without exception to come practice and have fun in this field with us! Families and colleagues are especially encouraged to attend together.