Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Did you know now you can build your own Spin-Art Machine and program it! Join us now to learn how to build your own Spin-Art Machine and create beautiful art piece. Not only that, you also will learn how to program it using Microbit. Yes, you heard us right, register now.
Participants will be:
- Introduced to Coding and Computational thinking.
- Able to appreciate how technology can help people.
- Introduced to block based programming
- Introduced to Microbit and its sensors.
- Build their very own Spin-Art Machine in integrate it with Microbit
- Able to apply concept and knowledge learned through real problems
Participants are advised to arrive 15min before workshop, as allocated seats will be released to interested participants 10 minutes after the start of the workshop.
This workshop is proudly brought to you by Info-communications Media Authority of Singapore (IMDA).