Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Learn how to set up a new email account, configure and use the email function on the iPad in this introductory email course. You will learn about the various functions of an email app and inbox, including writing and organising emails. This course will also teach you shortcuts and troubleshooting should you encounter any difficulty with the email app on your iPad.
*Pre-requisite: Participants should possess basic knowledge of operating the iPad, including typing using the on-screen keyboard and various touchscreen gestures like swiping, pinching and zooming.
This is a 2-day course:
Part 1 of 2: 27 Feb 2018 (Tue)
Part 2 of 2: 28 Feb 2018 (Wed)
2:00PM – 5:00PM
Registration closes 2 days before the day of the course.
You must read and agree to the following Terms and Conditions before registering for a course.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Participants must be Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents.
2) Participants must be 50 years old and above.
3) Maximum intake for each class is 15 participants at Bedok Public Library.
4) Registration is only confirmed upon payment of the full course fee.
5) Fees paid are non-refundable.
6) NLB reserves the right to postpone the courses.