Add me to the waiting list
Please fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as there is a spot which frees up.
Thank you, Jonathan Easton
We have added you to our waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as a ticket becomes available.
Did you know now you can build your own Desk Fan and program it! Join us now to learn how to build your own Desktop Fan and program it to operate using Microbit. Yes, you heard us right, register now.
Participants will be:
- Introduced to Coding and Computational thinking.
- Able to appreciate how technology can help people.
- Introduced to block based programming
- Introduced to Microbit and its sensors.
- Build their very own Desk Fan in integrate it with Microbit
- Able to apply concept and knowledge learned through real problems
Registration is required at library e-kiosks or at http://nlb.gov.sg/golibrary and a material cost of $15 per pax is payable to the organizer in cash at the workshop
Participants are advised to arrive 15 minutes before workshop, as allocated seats will be released to interested participants 10 minutes after the start of the workshop.
This workshop is proudly brought to you by Info-communications Media Authority of Singapore (IMDA).