The introverted leader : building on your quiet strength / Jennifer B. Kahnweiler ; with a foreword by Douglas R. Conant.
- Kahnweiler, Jennifer B.,author.
- Conant, Douglas R.,1951-author of foreword.
- Oakland, CA : Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Inc., 
- xix, 188 pages :illustrations ;22 cm
- Revised edition of the author's The introverted leader, c2009.
- "50% of the U.S. population aged 40 and older test out to be introverts, as do 40% of top executives. Jennifer Kahnweiler's The Introverted Leader was one of the first books to offer this staggeringly large audience the tools to effectively lead with this common disposition. In our outgoing, type A business culture, introverts can feel excluded, overlooked, or misunderstood, their reticence mistaken for reluctance, arrogance, or even lack of intelligence. But Jennifer Kahnweiler shows that not only can introversion be managed, it can even be a source of strength in the workplace. This second edition is thoroughly revised with two new chapters and has increased attention to diversity and unconscious bias in organizations. Diversity of styles and temperaments, in addition to more traditional aspects of diversity like race and gender, are increasingly important to companies. This book still remains a highly practical leadership guide for introverts"--Provided by publisher.
- "A second, revised and updated edition from Berrett-Koehler's best selling author, this new book tackles the complexities of introverted leadership, while providing tools, tips and quizzes to help introverts be the best leaders they can be"--Provided by publisher.
- Interpersonal communication.