Motherhood at war : pregnancy during the Khmer Rouge regime : oral history / Nakagawa Kasumi.
- Kasumi, Nakagawa,author.
- [Cambodia] :[Nakagawa Kasumi],2015.
- 105 pages :illustrations, 1 map, portraits ;21 cm.
- Cover title.
- This book is a collection of Cambodian women stories of dignity and empowerment and about Cambodian modern history from women's perspectives. Voices of women who survived the Khmer Rouge regime (1975-1979) broke their silence and shared their personal stories of motherhood during this time.
- Motherhood -- Cambodia -- Anecdotes.
- Pregnancy -- Anecdotes. -- Cambodia
- Women and war -- Cambodia.
- Cambodia -- History -- 20th century.