Tampines Regional Library
1 Tampines Walk
#02-01 Our Tampines Hub
Mon - Sun: 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Closed at 5.00pm on eves of Christmas,
New Year and Chinese New Year
Closed on Public Holidays
- All public libraries will reopen on 1 July 2020 with shorter opening hours from 11.00 am to 7.00 pm. We will be implementing timed entry and limiting each patron’s visit to our public libraries to 30 minutes.
- Book your 30-minute slot one day in advance before visiting the library: go.gov.sg/library-visit-booking
- Bookdrop and Reservation Lockers are accessible 24-hours. Bookings are not required for Book Drop and Reservation Pick-up.
- Check real time crowd capacity before you visit our premises: go.gov.sg/library-visit-crowd.
- Patrons who visit our facilities must observe the Ministry of Health’s advisories such as the use of SafeEntry for check in and check out, compulsory wearing of mask, temperature taking, and safe distancing measures.
to get Adobe reader
How to get there
Nearest MRT: Tampines
Click here to view 1st floor (L2 of the hub)
Click here to view 2nd floor (L3 of the hub)
Click here to view 3rd floor (L4 of the hub)
Click here to view 4th floor (L5 of the hub)
Click here to view 5th floor (L6 of the hub)
Bus Interchange: Tampines
Buses: 4, 8, 10, 19, 20, 22, 23, 28, 29, 31, 37, 38, 46, 65, 69, 72, 81, 127, 291, 292, 293 via Tampines Interchange.
Access via escalators to 2nd floor are along Ave 4 and Ave 5
Tampines Regional Library was first opened on 3 December 1994 by Dr Aline Wong, then-Senior Minister of State for Education and Health. It was temporarily closed at its premises at Tampines Ave 7 on 4 June 2017, with 3 June 2017 being its last day of operations before the relocation.
The library was officially re-opened on 5th August 2017 by Dr Yaacob Ibrahim, Minister for Communications and Information. The new library is among a suite of community services provided at Our Tampines Hub and continues to serve the Tampines community. Situated close to the Tampines MRT station and bus interchange, the library covers a floor area of 10,900 square metres.
The Children’s Chinese collection at Tampines Regional Library is made possible by the generous contribution of the Chou Sing Chu Foundation.
Tuesdays, 4.00 pm – 4.30 pm (4 - 6 yrs)
Every 1st Sunday
12.30 pm – 1.00 pm (7 - 10 yrs)
Every 2nd & 4th Saturday
11.30 am – 12.00 pm (4 - 8 yrs)
Every 2nd Sunday
11.30 am – 12.00 pm (4 - 10 yrs) (Mandarin)
Every 1st Friday
4.00 pm – 4.30 pm (4 - 10 yrs) (Malay)
Take a VR tour of the library.
For more info, click on library details
Terrace on 5