Ang Mo Kio Public Library
4300 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6
Mon - Sun: 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Closed at 5.00pm on eves of Christmas,
New Year and Chinese New Year
Closed on Public Holidays
- All public libraries will reopen on 1 July 2020 with shorter opening hours from 11.00 am to 7.00 pm. We will be implementing timed entry and limiting each patron’s visit to our public libraries to 30 minutes.
- Book your 30-minute slot one day in advance before visiting the library: go.gov.sg/library-visit-booking
- Bookdrop and Reservation Lockers are accessible 24-hours. Bookings are not required for Book Drop and Reservation Pick-up.
- Check real time crowd capacity before you visit our premises: go.gov.sg/library-visit-crowd.
- Patrons who visit our facilities must observe the Ministry of Health’s advisories such as the use of SafeEntry for check in and check out, compulsory wearing of mask, temperature taking, and safe distancing measures.
to get Adobe reader
How to get there
Nearest MRT: Ang Mo Kio
Click here to view 1st floor
Click here to view 2nd floor
Bus Interchange: Ang Mo Kio
Buses: 13, 86, 162, 138, 851, 852, 853
Ang Mo Kio Public Library was officially opened on 17 August 1985 by Mr Yeo Toon Chia, Member of Parliament for Ang Mo Kio Constituency. A prominent landmark in the centre of Ang Mo Kio, the library was closed for upgrading in April 2002 and re-opened on 25 January 2003.
Covering an area of 4,277 square metres, the library spans two levels and serves the residents of Ang Mo Kio GRC, which consists of Teck Ghee, Ang Mo Kio-Hougang, Cheng San-Seletar, Jalan Kayu, Sengkang South and Yio Chu Kang.
Every 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Wednesday
3.00 pm – 3.30 pm (4 - 6 yrs)
Every 1st, 2nd & 3rd Friday
7.30 pm – 8.00 pm (7 - 10 yrs)
Every 4th Wednesday
4.00 pm – 4.30 pm (4 - 8 yrs) (Mandarin)
For more info, click on library details