Sembawang Public Library
30 Sembawang Drive
#05-01 Sun Plaza
Mon - Sun: 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Closed at 5.00pm on eves of Christmas,
New Year and Chinese New Year
Closed on Public Holidays
Bookdrop hours: 10.00am - 10.00pm
- We will be implementing timed entry and limiting each patron’s visit to our public libraries to 30 minutes.
- Book your 30-minute slot one day in advance before visiting the library: go.gov.sg/library-visit-booking
- Bookdrop and Reservation Lockers are accessible from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm. Bookings are not required for Book Drop and Reservation Pick-up.
- Check real time crowd capacity before you visit our premises: go.gov.sg/library-visit-crowd.
- Patrons who visit our facilities must observe the Ministry of Health’s advisories such as the use of SafeEntry for check in and check out, compulsory wearing of mask, temperature taking, and safe distancing measures.
to get Adobe reader
How to get there
Nearest MRT: Sembawang
Click here to view Floor map
Bus Interchange: Sembawang
Buses: 117, 167, 565, 734, 858, 859, 882, 883, 962, 980, 981
Sembawang Public Library was officially opened on 11 August 2000 by Mr. K Shanmugam, then Member of Parliament for Sembawang GRC. The library relocated to Level 5, Sun Plaza Shopping Centre, and was reopened on 5 November 2014 by Associate Professor Muhammad Faishal Ibrahim, Parliamentary Secretary, Ministry of Health & Ministry of Transport.
The library is situated within Sun Plaza Shopping Centre and occupies the entire fifth storey with a floor area of 1,607 square metres. It serves residents in the North West areas of Lim Chu Kang, Mandai, Sembawang, Simpang, Sungei Kadut, Woodlands and Yishun, and has a wide-ranging collection size of 150,000 for users of all age groups.
Wednesday, 3.00 pm – 3.30 pm
Every 2nd & 4th Saturday, 11.30 am – 12.00 pm (4 - 8 yrs)
For more info, click on library details