Bedok Public Library
11 Bedok North Street 1
#02-03 & #03-04 Heartbeat@Bedok
Mon - Sun: 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Closed at 5.00pm on eves of Christmas,
New Year and Chinese New Year
Closed on Public Holidays
- All public libraries will reopen on 1 July 2020 with shorter opening hours from 11.00 am to 7.00 pm. We will be implementing timed entry and limiting each patron’s visit to our public libraries to 30 minutes.
- Book your 30-minute slot one day in advance before visiting the library: go.gov.sg/library-visit-booking
- Bookdrop and Reservation Lockers are accessible 24-hours. Bookings are not required for Book Drop and Reservation Pick-up.
- Check real time crowd capacity before you visit our premises: go.gov.sg/library-visit-crowd.
- Patrons who visit our facilities must observe the Ministry of Health’s advisories such as the use of SafeEntry for check in and check out, compulsory wearing of mask, temperature taking, and safe distancing measures.
to get Adobe reader
How to get there
Nearest MRT: Bedok
Click here to view 1st floor (L2 of Heartbeat@Bedok)
Click here to view 2nd floor (L3 of Heartbeat@Bedok)
Bus Interchange: Bedok
Buses: 7, 9, 14, 16, 18, 26, 30, 30e, 32, 33, 35/35M, 38, 40, 60, 69, 87, 155, 168, 196, 197, 222, 225W/G, 228, 229, 401
Bedok Public Library was officially opened on 28 September 1985 by Prof. S Jayakumar, Minister for Law & Foreign Affairs and Second Minister for Law.
The library moved to its new premises at Heartbeat@Bedok and was officially re-opened by Dr. Yaacob Ibrahim, Minister for Communications and Information on 28 October 2017. The new library is among a suite of community services provided at the new integrated complex, Heartbeat@Bedok. It covers an area of 4,150 square metres spread across the 2nd and 3rd storey at Heartbeat@Bedok, and serves residents in the South East areas of Bedok North, Bedok Reservoir, Bedok South, Frankel, Kaki Bukit and Kembangan.
The themes of nature, landscape and greenery feature prominently in Heartbeat@Bedok and within the library itself. The pillar wraps, colours and design in the library include landscape elements inspired by nature.
Saturdays, 3.00 pm – 3.30 pm (4 - 8 yrs)
Every 1st Saturday
2.30 pm – 3.00 pm (4 - 8 yrs) (Mandarin)
Take a VR tour of the library.
For more info, click on library details
Early Literary Area
Magazine Reading Area
Teens Study and Reading Area