Pasir Ris Public Library
1 Pasir Ris Central St 3
#04-01/06 White Sands
Mon - Sun: 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Closed at 5.00pm on eves of Christmas,
New Year and Chinese New Year
Closed on Public Holidays
Bookdrop hours: 7.00am - 11.00pm
- All public libraries will reopen on 1 July 2020 with shorter opening hours from 11.00 am to 7.00 pm. We will be implementing timed entry and limiting each patron’s visit to our public libraries to 30 minutes.
- Book your 30-minute slot one day in advance before visiting the library: go.gov.sg/library-visit-booking
- Bookdrop and Reservation Lockers are accessible from 7.00 am to 11.00 pm. Bookings are not required for Book Drop and Reservation Pick-up.
- Check real time crowd capacity before you visit our premises: go.gov.sg/library-visit-crowd.
- Patrons who visit our facilities must observe the Ministry of Health’s advisories such as the use of SafeEntry for check in and check out, compulsory wearing of mask, temperature taking, and safe distancing measures.
to get Adobe reader
How to get there
Nearest MRT: Pasir Ris
Click here to view Floor map
Buses: 3, 5, 6, 12, 15, 17, 21, 58, 88, 403, 518
Pasir Ris Public Library was officially opened on 6 October 2000 by Rear-Admiral (NS) Teo Chee Hean, then Member of Parliament for Pasir Ris GRC, Minister for Education and Second Minister of Defence. The library was closed from 1 March 2015 for major upgrading. It reopened its doors to the public on 28 November 2015. Deputy Prime Minister & Coordinating Minister for National Security, Mr Teo Chee Hean, officiated the reopening ceremony.
Situated within the popular White Sands Shopping Centre, the new library covers an area of 1,986 square meters, and serves residents in the North East areas of Elias, Pasir Ris Drive and Pasir Ris Town. Pasir Ris Public Library is the first shopping mall library to feature a special teens’ mezzanine, a dedicated space for teens to hang out, both for reading and leisure.
Fridays, 7.00 pm – 7.30 pm (4 - 8 yrs)
Every 2nd & 4th Saturday
11.30 am – 12.00 pm (4 - 8 yrs)
For more info, click on library details
New Arrivals Section