Marine Parade Public Library
278 Marine Parade Road
#01-02 Marine Parade Community Building
Mon - Sun: 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Closed at 5pm on eves of Christmas,
New Year and Chinese New Year.
Closed on public holidays.
Temporary road diversion works is taking place at Marine Parade Community Building. Please use the alternative route from Marine Drive to access the library.
- All public libraries will reopen on 1 July 2020 with shorter opening hours from 11.00 am to 7.00 pm. We will be implementing timed entry and limiting each patron’s visit to our public libraries to 30 minutes.
- Book your 30-minute slot one day in advance before visiting the library: go.gov.sg/library-visit-booking
- Bookdrop and Reservation Lockers are accessible 24-hours. Bookings are not required for Book Drop and Reservation Pick-up.
- Check real time crowd capacity before you visit our premises: go.gov.sg/library-visit-crowd.
- Patrons who visit our facilities must observe the Ministry of Health’s advisories such as the use of SafeEntry for check in and check out, compulsory wearing of mask, temperature taking, and safe distancing measures.
to get Adobe reader
How to get there
Nearest MRT: Eunos
Click here to view 1st floor
Click here to view Mezzanine
Click here to view 2nd floor
Click here to view 3rd floor
Bus Interchange: Eunos
Buses: 13, 15, 16, 31, 36, 36A, 36B, 43, 47, 48, 55, 134, 135, 135A, 196, 196A, 196E, 197, 853C, 966
Marine Parade Public Library was officially opened on 10 November 1978 by Mr Goh Chok Tong, then Senior Minister of State for Finance. The library was relocated to the Marine Parade Community Building on 28 May 2000 at an official ceremony attended by then Prime Minister Mr Goh Chok Tong.
The library occupies three floors within the building that also houses the Marine Parade Community Club and The Necessary Stage. It covers an area of 3,534 square metres and serves residents of the Marine Parade, Mountbatten, Katong, Joo Chiat and Siglap districts.
Wednesdays, 7.30 pm – 8.00 pm (4 - 6 yrs)
Every 1st Friday
3.30 pm – 4.00 pm (7 - 10 yrs)
Every 4th Friday
7.30 pm – 8.00 pm (4 - 10 yrs) (Mandarin)
For more info, click on library details
Children's Reading Corner
New Arrivals & Borrowing Stations