Yishun Public Library
930 Yishun Ave 2
#04-01 North Wing, Northpoint City
Mon - Sun: 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Closed at 5.00pm on eves of Christmas,
New Year and Chinese New Year
Closed on Public Holidays
Bookdrop hours: 7.30am - 10.30pm
- All public libraries will reopen on 1 July 2020 with shorter opening hours from 11.00 am to 7.00 pm. We will be implementing timed entry and limiting each patron’s visit to our public libraries to 30 minutes.
- Book your 30-minute slot one day in advance before visiting the library: go.gov.sg/library-visit-booking
- Bookdrop and Reservation Lockers are accessible from 7.30 am to 10.30 pm. Bookings are not required for Book Drop and Reservation Pick-up.
- Check real time crowd capacity before you visit our premises: go.gov.sg/library-visit-crowd.
- Patrons who visit our facilities must observe the Ministry of Health’s advisories such as the use of SafeEntry for check in and check out, compulsory wearing of mask, temperature taking, and safe distancing measures.
to get Adobe reader
How to get there
Nearest MRT: Yishun (NS13)
Click here to view Floor map
Bus Interchange: Yishun Temporary Bus Interchange (Yishun Bus Interchange is currently undergoing major redevelopment works for an Integrated Transport Hub.)
Buses: 39, 85, 103, 171, 800, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 811/E, 812/E, 851, 852, 853/853C, 854/854E, 855, 856, 857, 859, 860, AC7, KTPH
Yishun Public Library was officially opened at Yishun Street 22 above the Sembawang Town Council on 26 February 1998 by Associate Professor Ho Peng Kee, then-Minister of State for Law & Home Affairs, Member of Parliament for Sembawang GRC. It re-located to Northpoint Shopping Centre in 2008 and underwent renovations and re-opened on 3 February 2018.
The library has a collection of about 121,000 books, around 300 magazine titles and 3,000 audio-visual items, for all age groups in the four official languages. Covering an area of 2,530 square meters, it serves residents in Canberra, Chong Pang, Nee Soon Central, Nee Soon East and Nee Soon South.
Every 1st & 3rd Saturday, 11.30 am – 12.00 pm (4 - 6 yrs)
Every 4th Thursday, 7.30 pm – 8.00 pm (Tamil)
Take a VR tour of the library.
For more info, click on library details
Digital Learning Zone
Quiet Reading Lounge