Clementi Public Library
3155 Commonwealth Avenue West
#05-13/14/15 The Clementi Mall
Mon - Sun: 11:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Closed at 5.00pm on eves of Christmas,
New Year and Chinese New Year.
Closed on Public Holidays.
Bookdrop : Mon - Sun (10am – 10pm)
- All public libraries will reopen on 1 July 2020 with shorter opening hours from 11.00 am to 7.00 pm. We will be implementing timed entry and limiting each patron’s visit to our public libraries to 30 minutes.
- Book your 30-minute slot one day in advance before visiting the library: go.gov.sg/library-visit-booking
- Bookdrop and Reservation Lockers are accessible from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm. Bookings are not required for Book Drop and Reservation Pick-up.
- Check real time crowd capacity before you visit our premises: go.gov.sg/library-visit-crowd.
- Patrons who visit our facilities must observe the Ministry of Health’s advisories such as the use of SafeEntry for check in and check out, compulsory wearing of mask, temperature taking, and safe distancing measures.
to get Adobe reader
How to get there
Nearest MRT: Clementi
Click here to view Floor map
Buses: 5N, 7, 14, 52, 78, 96, 99, 105, 106, 147, 154, 156, 165, 166, 173, 175, 183, 184, 185, 189, 196, 201, 282, 284, 285/285P, NR5, NR8
The Clementi Public Library (CMPL) was officially opened on 23 April 2011 by Mr Lim Hng Kiang, Minister for Trade and Industry and Advisor to Telok Blangah Grassroots Organisations.
CMPL serves as a community learning hub for residents, schools and organisations at the South West region of Singapore. Located at the fifth floor of The Clementi Mall and in the heart of a major transportation node, the library also provides easy and convenient access to commuters passing through the area.
CMPL aims to promote a conducive learning and reading environment by organising activities and programmes to encourage library users to ‘Learn Through Asking’. In addition, the library seeks collaborations with community partners to foster a sense of ownership amongst the residents.
With a collection of about 180,000 items covering fiction and non-fiction books, magazines and audio-visual materials in all the four official languages, there is something for everyone from all age groups to enjoy.
Visit CMPL today and begin your learning journey through asking, discovering and sharing with the community!
Thursdays, 3.00 pm – 3.30 pm (4 - 6 yrs)
For more info, click on library details