Bukit Batok Public Library
1 Bukit Batok Central Link
#03-01 West Mall
Mon - Sun: 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Closed at 5.00pm on eves of Christmas,
New Year and Chinese New Year.
Closed on Public Holidays.
Bookdrop hours: 8.00am - 10.00pm
- We will be implementing timed entry and limiting each patron’s visit to our public libraries to 30 minutes.
- Book your 30-minute slot one day in advance before visiting the library: go.gov.sg/library-visit-booking
- Bookdrop and Reservation Lockers are accessible from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm. Bookings are not required for Book Drop and Reservation Pick-up.
- Check real time crowd capacity before you visit our premises: go.gov.sg/library-visit-crowd.
- Patrons who visit our facilities must observe the Ministry of Health’s advisories such as the use of SafeEntry for check in and check out, compulsory wearing of mask, temperature taking, and safe distancing measures.
to get Adobe reader
How to get there
Nearest MRT: Bukit Batok
Click here to view Floor map
Bus Interchange: Bukit Batok
Buses: 61, 77, 106, 173, 177, 189, 852, 941, 945, 947, 990
The Bukit Batok Public Library was officially opened on 21 November 1998 by BG (NS) Lee Hsien Loong, Deputy Prime Minister.
The library covers an area of 1,276 square metres and is situated within the popular West Mall Shopping Centre. It serves the residents of the South West CDC, including Hong Kah GRC, Jurong GRC, West Coast GRC, Ayer Rajah SMC, Bukit Timah SMC and Choa Chu Kang SMC.
Tuesdays, 7.30 pm – 8.00 pm (4 - 6 yrs)
Every 1st & 3rd Saturday, 11.30 am – 12.00 pm (4 - 8 yrs)
For more info, click on library details