Planning to visit us? Visit booking is no longer required. For a better experience of our space and facilities, do check the crowd levels on this dashboard.
Selected seats are available for booking at the following libraries. To use this service, please check the seat availability and make your booking after you have signed in with your myLibrary username. (https://www.nlb.gov.sg/seatbooking/)
- Jurong Regional Library
- Tampines Regional Library
- Choa Chu Kang Public Library
- Lee Kong Chian Reference Library
Availability of services
Public Libraries & The LLiBrary
- Seating and study areas are available.
- eNewspaper and multimedia stations are available.
- Onsite programmes will be gradually resumed. Patrons can check NLB's GoLibrary for updates on our programmes.
- Book drops and reservation lockers are available.
- Physical library materials can be borrowed and returned.
- Pick up of reserved items is available from the Reservation Lockers at public libraries, and from the “Reserved Items” shelf located inside The LLiBrary.
National Library Building
The Lee Kong Chian Reference Library is open with reference services and enquiries.
- Exhibition areas such as on Level 10 and The News Gallery on Level 11 are open.
- The Study Lounge on Level 5 is open.
National Archives of Singapore
- Access to archival collections & services is available.
- Patrons are allowed to sit in the Archives Reading Room and access the collections for onsite reference only.
- Full access to the National Archives of Singapore’s eResources/database stations is available.
Former Ford Factory
- Full access to the Gallery@Former Ford Factory is available.