Published on : 11 Apr 2016
Sign up for myLibrary to enjoy NLB's suite of enhanced e-library services, including checking your account, renew or reserving items and access to the library's eResources. You can also sign up for alerts for reservations and reminders on loans.
Library members can sign up for myLibrary in 3 easy steps online or at the eKiosk in any public library:
- 1. Sign up with your NRIC/FIN number
- 2. Get a One-Time PIN (OTP) via SMS
- 3. Create your user ID and password, and update your personal details.
Need help with registration? Here's a handy guide to get you started.
If you have already signed up for myLibrary ID, don't forget to download our NLB Mobile app at iTunes or Google Play to
- Use your smartphone or tablet to borrow and renew library items for the whole family instantly – without queuing!
- Get personalised book recommendations
- Check out upcoming events at a library near you
Do email us if you need further assistance.