In March 2019, the National Library’s S.U.R.E. team organised the Prove It! Contest for secondary schools. Held in partnership with Nexus (MINDEF), this year inter-school competition tackled the theme of Total Defence in which students applied info-literacy skills and learned about the significance of the six pillars of defence.
46 schools participated in the content. The preliminary round was held from 4 to 6 March, and the top ten teams advanced to the finals on 25 March. The finalists were tested in their knowledge and creativity by producing a comic contributing to Digital Defence using the S.U.R.E. steps.
We would like to congratulate the following schools:
Top 3 teams:
- Champion team: Fuhua Secondary School
- 2nd place: Cedar Girls’ Secondary School
- 3rd place: Raffles Institution
Runner-ups (Alphabetical order):
- Catholic High School
- Nan Hua High School
- National Junior College
- Pasir Ris Crest Secondary School
- St Anthony’s Canossian Secondary School
- School of Science & Technology
- Temasek Junior College
SHARE THIS ON: