Join Aida, Pavan and Wei Ming as they embark on a mission with Captain Drug Buster to stop Dr. Wacko from destroying lives with drugs! Learn about the harmful effects of drugs, and pick up useful tips to help you lead a drug-free lifestyle.
As you grow up, you may encounter these problems:
- Stress from school and examinations;
- Troubles at home, with parents and/or siblings; and
- Not knowing how to say ‘No’ to peer pressure, especially when offered items of unknown origin.
Drugs are never the answers to your problems, and it may even make the situation worse. Remember that you are not alone. If you are troubled or in doubt, talk to a trusted adult such as your teachers or parents to seek help and support.
Some tips to stay drug-free:
- Engage in healthy activities, such as sports or reading to relieve stress; and
- Stay well-informed on the harms of drugs with materials from reliable sources i.e. CNB website (www.cnb.gov.sg), MOE student portal.
Targeted at children aged between 7 and 10 years old, this illustrated book is now available for loan from the Public Libraries island-wide. Find the book at the library at Call No. J SING CAP or download the e-book by clicking on the image below:
The Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) is the primary drug enforcement agency in Singapore, entrusted with the responsibilities of coordinating all matters pertaining to drug eradication, with one of our key strategies being Preventive Drug Education. Recently launched at Central Public Library, this illustrated book is a collaboration between CNB and youth authors, Ms Jillian Khoo and Ms Teh Yu Yin.