The matter of a massacre : Alexandra Hospital Singapore 14th/15th February 1942 / [Peter Bruton].
- Bruton, Peter.
- 40,  leaves :ill., maps ;30 cm.
- Copy of a typescript of a paper written in 1989 by Peter Bruton, tracing the sequence of events when the British military hospital, Alexandra Singapore was overrun by units of the Japanese Army on 14 February 1942.
- Gives an account based on the official records and the testimony of survivors, on the events which occurred on the 14th and 15th of February 1942 when close on 250 of the patients and RAMC staff were killed. The appendices to the paper give details of those officers and men who are definitely known to ahve been victims of the massacre.
- Massacres -- Singapore.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Atrocities -- Singapore.
- Singapore -- History -- Japanese occupation, 1942-1945.